Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Yu, Ming" <Mi...@jhuapl.edu> on 2000/12/01 22:49:57 UTC

help!

Hi, I am new to apache and new to this group.  This could be a very easy
question.  But any help will be greatly appreciated.

I compile apache 1.3.14 with mod_perl and mod_ssl, the installation process
went ok, but I received this error message when I tried to start the apache
server .

Segmentation fault - core dumped.
The server is running SPARC Solaris 8.
Thanks

===================================

Re: help!

Posted by ___cliff rayman___ <cl...@genwax.com>.
check out the perl guide at:
http://perl.apache.org/guide

also, you can search through the mail archives at:
http://www.geocrawler.com/lists/3/web/182/0/

you might have compiled as a DSO and not used the same compiler,
or compiler parameters.

--
___cliff rayman___cliff@genwax.com___http://www.genwax.com/