Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com> on 2008/03/05 11:03:25 UTC

[Axis2] A method addition to TransportListener interface

Hi,

In order to facilitate message dispatching to AxisEndpoints which we
discussed few weeks back[1], any Axis2 transport should be able to
generate service endpoints which adhere the following format.

http://[host]:[port]/axis2/services/[service-name].[endpoint-name]/

This requires the following method addition to TransportListener
interface which enables the AxisEngine to pass targeted AxisEndpoint
name to Transport mechanism so that it can generate a URL which adhere
the above format.

EndpointReference[] getEPRsForService(String serviceName, String
endpointName, String ip) throws AxisFault

Any objections to add that method to TransportListener interface ?

Thanks,
Sanka

[1]
http://www.nabble.com/-Axis2--Dispatching-messages-to-AxisEndpoints-td15587176.html

--
Sanka Samaranayake
WSO2 Inc.

http://sankas.blogspot.com/
http://www.wso2.org/

Re: [Axis2] A method addition to TransportListener interface

Posted by Sanka Samaranayake <ss...@gmail.com>.
Yes, parsing [service-name.endpoint-name] instead of [service-name]
should work fine. I'll stick to that workaround.

Thanks,
Sanka

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Hi Sanka,