Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Vincent Bonamy <vi...@geomath.fr> on 2001/09/03 14:11:29 UTC

Registry.removeEntry

Hello,

I used Registry.removeEntry(Registry.PORTLET, rssName) in a jsp to
remove a portlet.
With this, during a few times my portlet rssName is no more registred by
jetspeed.
But after a few times, jetspeed reload this portlet entry.

What I want to do now is to erase definitly this portlet. So, I would
like to know if there is
a method of an object which removes an Entry PHYSICALLY of a file
*.xreg.

Thanks,
vincent.

Re: Registry.removeEntry

Posted by Raphaƫl Luta <ra...@networks.groupvu.com>.
Vincent Bonamy wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I used Registry.removeEntry(Registry.PORTLET, rssName) in a jsp to
> remove a portlet.
> With this, during a few times my portlet rssName is no more registred by
> jetspeed.
> But after a few times, jetspeed reload this portlet entry.
>
> What I want to do now is to erase definitly this portlet. So, I would
> like to know if there is
> a method of an object which removes an Entry PHYSICALLY of a file
> *.xreg.

Registry.removeEntry is supposed to do it but there may be a bug in there...

Vivendi Universal Networks - Paris