Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/05/14 05:44:33 UTC

[result] Re: [vote] Release maven-assembly-plugin 2.1

+1 binding: Brett, John, Emmanuel
+1 committer: Vincent S
-1 committer: Mike P (docs, which John has promised he has on his hard
drive and should be committing now that SVN is back).

I'm going to go ahead with the release based on this.

Cheers,
Brett