Posted to stonehenge-dev@incubator.apache.org by Irum Rauf IT <ir...@abo.fi> on 2009/10/16 12:42:38 UTC

StockTrader Documentaion

Hi,
I am interested in a detailed case study in SOA domain for my work. I am
interested in using StockTrader as a case study. However, even after
extensive search on Apache Stonehenge site and other associated
websites, I am not able to find a detailed documentaion on it. There are
documentaions available for it for PHP, .NET, Ruby etc. but I am not
interested in implementation details of it. Can you kindly suggest me a
good source for this or provide me information regarding where I can
find documentaion for StockTrader without the implementation details
i.e. detailed document of funtionality you are implementing in your
project.

Thanks in advance and looking forward to hear from you.
Best Regards,
Irum

StockTrader Documentaion