Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by godfrey he <go...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/14 07:49:24 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Jing Ge

Hi everyone,

On behalf of the PMC, I'm very happy to announce Jing Ge as a new Flink
committer.

Jing has been consistently contributing to the project for over 1 year.
He authored more than 50 PRs and reviewed more than 40 PRs
with mainly focus on connector, test, and document modules.
He was very active on the mailing list (more than 90 threads) last year,
which includes participating in a lot of dev discussions (30+),
providing many effective suggestions for FLIPs and answering
many user questions. He was the Flink Forward 2022 keynote speaker
to help promote Flink and  a trainer for Flink troubleshooting and performance
tuning of Flink Forward 2022 training program.

Please join me in congratulating Jing for becoming a Flink committer!

Best,
Godfrey

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Jing Ge

Posted by Lincoln Lee <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing!

Best,
Lincoln Lee

Wencong Liu <li...@163.com> 于2023年2月15日周三 11:08写道:

Posted by Wencong Liu <li...@163.com>.
Congratulations! JIngGe!

Posted by Yuxin Tan <ta...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing Ge!

Best,
Yuxin

Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月15日周三 10:52写道:

Posted by Shengkai Fang <fs...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yanfei Lei <fr...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing Ge !

Posted by yuxia <lu...@alumni.sjtu.edu.cn>.
Congratulations, Jing Ge !

Best regards,
Yuxia

Posted by Martijn Visser <ma...@apache.org>.
Congrats Jing!

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lijie Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing Ge !

Posted by Sergey Nuyanzin <sn...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing Ge!

--
Best regards,
Sergey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Jing Ge

Posted by Rui Fan <fa...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Jing!

Posted by Yuepeng Pan <fl...@126.com>.
Congratulations, Jing Ge !

Posted by Ran Tao <ch...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations JingGe!

Best Regards,
Ran Tao

Shiwei Wang <ws...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月15日周三 12:48写道:

Posted by Jing Ge <ji...@ververica.com.INVALID>.
Thank you all! Looking forward to working with you even closer!

Best regards,
Jing

Posted by Qingsheng Ren <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jane Chan <qi...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing!

Posted by ConradJam <ja...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jing!

--
Best

ConradJam

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Jing Ge

Posted by Anton Kalashnikov <ka...@yandex.com>.
Congrats Jing!

Posted by Austin Cawley-Edwards <au...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Jing!

Posted by Feng Jin <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing!

Posted by Weihua Hu <hu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Jing!

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jing!

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Congratulations, Jing!

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________
Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Jing Ge

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jing!

Posted by Shiwei Wang <ws...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Jing!

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Jing! Well deserved!

Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com> 于2023年2月14日周二 17:36写道:

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Jing Ge

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!! Jing