Posted to dev@drat.apache.org by Ahmed Ifhaam <ah...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/03 12:38:05 UTC

Re: [GSOC 2018] DRAT UI redesign (was Re: Current Status and Plans (was Re: Joining on board))

Hi all,

I was working on replacing drat functions with java API calls, as of now i
have replaced all functions (CRAWL,INDEX,MAP,REDUCE).
with this pull request[1] i complete that task and simultaneously working
on a new design for DRAT proteus web interface as well.
It would be very helpful if you guys can leave me some feedbacks,
suggestions and any idea for new web interface too.
I'm glad for the support i got so far.

[1] https://github.com/apache/drat/pull/131

Thank you

Posted by Imesha Sudasingha <im...@cse.mrt.ac.lk>.
Hi Ahmed,

Nice detailed comparison. I too agree with your conclusion. Vue.js will be
ok IMO.

It will be better if you can move this discussion to a separate thread so
that others can comment without distraction.

Thanks,
Imesha

Virus-free.
www.avg.com
<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: [GSOC 2018] DRAT UI redesign (was Re: Current Status and Plans (was Re: Joining on board))

Posted by Ahmed Ifhaam <ah...@gmail.com>.
hi all,

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot Ahmed!