Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rajesh <ra...@cevalsoft.com> on 2010/12/03 07:43:06 UTC

Issues in
Hi All,
     Actually I have a requirement, which fetch the drop down values
from JS and show it in jsp.
     I have to use ajax auto completer  to achieve this.
     Here the issue is, i can able to enter any value in the auto
completer box and pass that value to database.

     My question - how can i  will not enter any value in the auto
completer drop down? is this possible?.
     else please suggest me any other way to achieve this.

     Here is my code.

Js File

     [
     ["Hourly","Hourly"],
     ["Contract","Contract"],
     ["Permanent","Permanent"],
     ["Decide Later","Decide Later"]
]

In my JSP
<s:url var="rateOptionJSONList" value="/rateOptionJSONList.action"/>
<sx:autocompleter
                                     indicator="indicator1"
                                     href="%{rateOptionJSONList}"
                                     autoComplete="false"
                                     forceValidOption="true"
                                     value="Hourly"
                                     name="req.rateOption"/>

Here i dont want to enter any value.Just click on the drop down i will
show the values which present in that JS file.
--
*Rajesh.R*
**