Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by 李寅威 <25...@qq.com> on 2016/08/29 02:42:45 UTC

what kind of command does kylin send to hbaes when querying a cube

Hi all:

  I want to know what kind of command does kylin send to hbaes when querying a cube,

  e.g.  if I have dimensions A & B, and measure SUM(M), and I want to query the cube by sending kylin query:

  select A, SUM(M) from table group by A order by A limit 100;

  so, what query command does hbase received?

Re: what kind of command does kylin send to hbaes when querying a cube

Posted by Yiming Liu <li...@gmail.com>.
it's not  just a fews command, it includes parallel processing in HBase
node and post-processing in Query node. If you are interested, please look
through the query module.

--
With Warm regards

Yiming Liu (刘一鸣)