Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com> on 2017/08/25 22:59:53 UTC

Missing versions for "Affected Versions" and "Fix Version" fields ?

For the "Affected Versions" and "Fix Version" JIRA fields, I can only find
the following versions:

   - 1.11.0
   - 1.12.0
   - 2.0
   - Future

Aren't versions 1.10.0 and earlier supported anymore ?

Thanks,
Gelbana

Re: Missing versions for "Affected Versions" and "Fix Version" fields ?

Posted by Muhammad Gelbana <m....@gmail.com>.
They are showing up again, thanks Pritesh.

Thanks,
Gelbana

Posted by Pritesh Maker <pm...@mapr.com>.

    https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/DRILL?selectedItem=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:release-page&status=all

FW: Missing versions for "Affected Versions" and "Fix Version" fields ?