Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Jeff Clay <Je...@infotech-enterprises.com> on 2013/03/18 19:21:03 UTC

Asterisk integration

When I go to my calendar and make a new meeting, where does it tell me the conference number for when people try to dial in?

Jeff Clay
Network Administrator
Infotech Enterprises America
870-215-5506

________________________________

DISCLAIMER:

This email may contain confidential information and is intended only for the use of the specific individual(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying of this email or the information contained in it or attached to it is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender at Infotech and delete the original message.

Re: Asterisk integration

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
I believe this done by design
to utilize SIP in appointed room you need to
1) create SIP rooms
2) while creating appointments use the rooms created in 1)

I'm sure it is not a good idea to enable SIP an all rooms or let user to
decide since SIP decoding all room traffic.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

RE: Asterisk integration