Posted to user@arrow.apache.org by "Arkadiy Vertleyb (BLOOMBERG/ 120 PARK)" <av...@bloomberg.net> on 2022/06/06 19:43:09 UTC

Cpp doesn't build in 32 bits. How do I submit a bug report?

Hi all,

I was able to successfully build in 64 bit MSVC, but 32 bit gives me an error.  Apparently arrow uses some 64 bit stuff not supported by the 32 bit system.

How do I submit a bug report?

Thanks,
Arkadiy

Re: Cpp doesn't build in 32 bits. How do I submit a bug report?

Posted by Shashanka Balakuntala <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arkadiy,
General guidelines would be in terms of pasting the error stack here so
that user community can help in this forum. If you don't get any response
which is helpful you can open a bug in JIRA in this link
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/ARROW/issues/
and assign the project as ARROW.

Also guidelines are listed here: Apache Arrow Community | Apache Arrow
<https://arrow.apache.org/community/>

*Regards*
  Shashanka Balakuntala Srinivasa