Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2010/08/10 20:58:10 UTC

CouchDB 1.0.1 release problems

Hey,

The following release problems were found:

I will fix the first two.

Can somebody please tell me what needs to be done for COUCHDB-850?

Re: CouchDB 1.0.1 release problems

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I've also added oauth_rsa_sha1.erl to the distribution, but not included it for building.

Things build fine, but if you have a problem with this, speak up now.

Re: CouchDB 1.0.1 release problems

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
I will add them to the build, but not alter Futon in any way.

Posted by J Chris Anderson <jc...@apache.org>.