Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com> on 2020/06/05 12:56:20 UTC

June 2020 report: draft for review

 Hi,

The draft for the June 2020 board report is available here:
https://jackrabbit.apache.org/jcr/status/board-report-2020-06.html

Please review and let me know if something is missing or incorrect.

I will submit the report early next week.

Regards
Marcel

Re: June 2020 report: draft for review

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Nothing related to FileVault apart from the SCM migration.

Posted by Marcel Reutegger <mr...@adobe.com>.
Hi Konrad,

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Hi Marcel,