Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/10 00:21:36 UTC

Krysalis Menu Component

hi guys,

i have been trying to implement the krysalis menu component within my
web app. now i am also using frames. now the top frame has my menu.
however when the menu does drop down, it gets chopped off at the start
of the main middle frame. how can i overcome this problem? has
somebody else experienced this. even if i remove the tap component and
use a simple JS, i think it would still get chopped off at the next
frame, is there a work around this.

thanks.

Re: Krysalis Menu Component

Posted by Andy Chu <an...@gmail.com>.
I used krysalis menu component before but I did not use FRAME. Using Border
component should be a elegant and effective way to create a common layout.

On 8/10/06, Peter Dawn <pe...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi guys,
>
> i have been trying to implement the krysalis menu component within my
> web app. now i am also using frames. now the top frame has my menu.
> however when the menu does drop down, it gets chopped off at the start
> of the main middle frame. how can i overcome this problem? has
> somebody else experienced this. even if i remove the tap component and
> use a simple JS, i think it would still get chopped off at the next
> frame, is there a work around this.
>
> thanks.

Andy Chu,
Chief Technical Officer of PiSoft Company Limited, Macao
http://www.pisoft.com.mo