Posted to user@ode.apache.org by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com> on 2008/08/08 17:21:39 UTC

ApacheCon 2008 in New Orleans

Hi everyone,

It looks like we have 4-5 Ode committers going to ApacheCon
US<http://us.apachecon.com%20>this year.  If you considering
attending, now's the time to act!  (Early
bird discount)

For those just getting into the project, Matthieu will also be doing a
presentation on Ode:
http://us.apachecon.com/c/acus2008/sessions/29

If there's enough interest, we might do a BoF session on Ode.   Otherwise,
it's always nice to meet, sit down and talk about Ode or just about
anything.

See you there!
alex

Re: ApacheCon 2008 in New Orleans

Posted by Matthieu Riou <ma...@offthelip.org>.
On Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 9:28 PM, Noel J. Bergman <no...@devtech.com> wrote:

> > For those just getting into the project, Matthieu will also be doing a
> > presentation on Ode
>
> And I'm scheduled to do a full day tutorial.

Nice :) I've added a news item on our website for the conference, the
tutorial and the session. Should get mirrored at some point.

Matthieu

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.