Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Joern Larsen <jl...@trifork.com> on 2005/10/26 14:08:06 UTC

Trifork P4 Profiler bundled with Geronimo

Hi

This mail is just to let you know that we at Trifork have chosen to
bundle the Geronimo server as part of our P4 product which is a J2EE
Lifecycle Performance Management product. Since the client of P4 is
hosted in an app. server we found it natural to move it to Geronimo.

We hereby also donate P4 to be used  free of charge in the Apache Open
Source projects where we hope it will be used for profiling Java
projects and may also be used as part of the QA cycle for Geronimo as
yet another a test application.

If you need a license please let me know.

You can read more about P4 at http://www.trifork.com/products/P4/

Best regards

Joern

Joern Larsen
CEO

                 WHO'S AT JAOO? - http://www.jaoo.dk
EOS Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000  Århus C, Denmark
Tel: +45 8732 8787 / Fax: +45 8732 8788 / Mob: +45 4072 8483

Re: Trifork P4 Profiler bundled with Geronimo

Posted by Joern Larsen <jl...@eos.dk>.
Hi

Yes, no problem you can add this to the powered-by page

Just write an email to pto@trifork.com to get license keys for the
profiler.

Next thing we will publish here is labtest results of how the Adventure
builder runs on the latest Geronimo. This application is usually tricky
to get running on app servers and we have not been succesfully getting
it running on JBoss.  Btw this is not the same team who is doing the
CORBA stuff just in case you wonder...

Best regards

Joern

Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> woo!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Can we add this to the powered-by page?
>
> geir
>
> On Oct 26, 2005, at 8:08 AM, Joern Larsen wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> This mail is just to let you know that we at Trifork have chosen to
>> bundle the Geronimo server as part of our P4 product which is a  J2EE
>> Lifecycle Performance Management product. Since the client of  P4 is
>> hosted in an app. server we found it natural to move it to  Geronimo.
>>
>> We hereby also donate P4 to be used  free of charge in the Apache
>> Open Source projects where we hope it will be used for profiling
>> Java projects and may also be used as part of the QA cycle for
>> Geronimo as yet another a test application.
>>
>> If you need a license please let me know.
>>
>> You can read more about P4 at http://www.trifork.com/products/P4/
>>
>> Best regards
>>
>> Joern
>>
>> --
>> --
>> Joern Larsen
>> CEO
>>
>>                 WHO'S AT JAOO? - http://www.jaoo.dk
>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------- -
>> EOS Trifork, Margrethepladsen 3, 8000  Århus C, Denmark
>> Tel: +45 8732 8787 / Fax: +45 8732 8788 / Mob: +45 4072 8483

Joern Larsen
adm. direktør, CEO

                 WHO'S AT JAOO? - http://www.jaoo.dk
Eastfork Object Space (EOS), Margrethepladsen 3, 8000  Århus C, Denmark

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
woo!

geirm@apache.org

Re: Trifork P4 Profiler bundled with Geronimo

Posted by "Alan D. Cabrera" <li...@toolazydogs.com>.
Yipee!