Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by 蘇 軼(CEC) <s_...@cec-ltd.co.jp> on 2006/05/24 03:21:03 UTC

[Axis2] Does axis2 support RPC-style Interactions and How?

Hi all,

I think it is a little matter when create a OMElement with message-style,
Does axis2 support RPC-style interactions like axis1.x? and How?

Any help or web resources are greatly appreciated !

- sukie.y

Re: [Axis2] Does axis2 support RPC-style Interactions and How?

Posted by 蘇 軼(CEC) <s_...@cec-ltd.co.jp>.
hi anne,

Thank you very much !

- sukie