Posted to batik-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by dv...@computer.org on 2005/03/24 17:01:46 UTC

Antwort: [VOTE] Release Batik- dont hurry

Hi there,

i dont mid a release, but my recent source-browsing showed a number (
around 100 ) of tiny
little bugs in javadoc-comments: typos, old removed parameters, etc.

Wouldn't it be smart to fix those _before_ a release, as a release serves
as a
package download-baseline for a long time.

Attached you find screen-shots of my bookmark-list, so you can find the
places.
If you would like the fixes, but have no time, i can do it - we just must
agree on a way
how to do it.

dvholten

Re: Antwort: [VOTE] Release Batik- dont hurry

Posted by Thomas DeWeese <Th...@Kodak.com>.
Hi Cameron,

    Thanks, this is great!

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
dvholten@computer.org:

--
  e-mail : cam (at) mcc.id.au    	icq : 26955922
     web : http://mcc.id.au/	        msn : cam-msn (at) aka.mcc.id.au

Re: Antwort: [VOTE] Release Batik- dont hurry

Posted by Cameron McCormack <ca...@aka.mcc.id.au>.
dvholten@computer.org:
> i dont mid a release, but my recent source-browsing showed a number (
> around 100 ) of tiny
> little bugs in javadoc-comments: typos, old removed parameters, etc.

Yeah, I find typos in the javadocs annoying too. :-)  I tend to fix them
up as I see them.

> Attached you find screen-shots of my bookmark-list, so you can find the
> places.

Are these the locations of all of the javadoc typos/mistakes you've come
across?  It shouldn't take too long to go through those.

Cameron