Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by guxiaobo1982 <gu...@qq.com> on 2015/06/14 03:33:55 UTC

Where can I find the apidoc for newer version of Hbase?

Hi,

I can only find documentations for 0.94 version of Hbase at http://hbase.apache.org/0.94/apidocs/index.html,
 but where can I find the URL for newer version?

Thanks

Re: Where can I find the apidoc for newer version of Hbase?

Posted by anil gupta <an...@gmail.com>.
+1 on getting the docs of all current releases on HBase website.
IMHO, It's not convenient to tell people to download stuff just to see
docs. Especially, when you are trying to make people adopt/learn HBase(i
have faced resistance from some of my colleagues on this.)

I like that ElasticSearch website exposes this:
https://www.elastic.co/guide/en/elasticsearch/reference/current/index.html

It would be great if we can do something like this.

~Anil

--
Thanks & Regards,
Anil Gupta

Re: Where can I find the apidoc for newer version of Hbase?

Posted by guxiaobo1982 <gu...@qq.com>.
version 1.0.1.1, but I'd like to read them online.

From:  "Sean Busbey";<bu...@cloudera.com>;
Send time: Sunday, Jun 14, 2015 9:55 AM
To: "user"<us...@hbase.apache.org>;

Subject:  Re: Where can I find the apidoc for newer version of Hbase?

--
Sean

Re: Where can I find the apidoc for newer version of Hbase?

Posted by Sean Busbey <bu...@cloudera.com>.

--
Sean