Posted to dev@tinkerpop.apache.org by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com> on 2016/08/05 21:21:10 UTC

[DISCUSS] ASF Board Draft Report - August 2016

 Apache TinkerPop is a graph computing framework for both graph databases
 (OLTP) and graph analytic systems (OLAP).

## Activity:
 As discussed in the previous report, TinkerPop was preparing for the first
 releases outside of incubation. Those releases were voted on positively by
 the community and released the week of July 18th. We release 3.1.3 which
 was largely a maintenance release with some minor features and 3.2.1
 which is the recommended version to be on.

 Going forward, we expect to continue to  maintain the 3.1.x line of code
 providing bug fixes when needed. New development continues on the 3.2.x
 line and we expect our initial release of Gremlin Language Variants[1] for
 Python to be part of that line, likely 3.2.2.

## Issues:
 There are no issues requiring board attention at this time.

## Releases:
 - 3.1.3 (July 18, 2016)
 - 3.2.1 (July 18, 2016)

## PMC/Committer:

 - Last PMC addition was Dylan Millikin - May 2016
 - Last committer addition was Michael Pollmeier - April 2016

## Links

[1]
http://tinkerpop.apache.org/docs/3.2.1-SNAPSHOT/tutorials/gremlin-language-variants/

Re: [DISCUSS] ASF Board Draft Report - August 2016

Posted by Stephen Mallette <sp...@gmail.com>.
The board report has been submitted....