Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by alodde <an...@lod2e.de> on 2010/07/21 10:05:07 UTC

buidling servicemix 4.2

Hello everybody!

I am trying to develope transactive workflows for a while with less success.
As I have the feeling that the problem could be cause by transaction-thread
associating on receiving a message exchanges with the ExchangeStatus DONE, I
like to debug into the source code.

A while ago I run servicemix 3.2 in eclipse from source. As I have had a
view on the smx4 repositoy, I realy was not sure what I have to do to check
out a special version (e.g. servicemix 4.2).

I have also downloaded the servicemix 4.2 source from
http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-420.html but I couldn't found the
source as I know it from servicemix 3.2. I also have had a view on the
servicemix 3.3 tag, and I wounder why it does not contains some class (like
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java) which still are used
in the newer versions. Is it that packages which haven't been changes will
not be party of a newer tag? Or does some partes of servicemix have been
spited of to project.

Would be create if somebody could give some advice on how to debug into
servicemix 4.2.

Best regards,

Andreas

Re: buidling servicemix 4.2

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
On 2010-7-21, at 下午4:05, alodde wrote:

> Hello everybody!
>
> I am trying to develope transactive workflows for a while with less
> success.
> As I have the feeling that the problem could be cause by transaction-
> thread
> associating on receiving a message exchanges with the ExchangeStatus
> DONE, I
> like to debug into the source code.
>
> A while ago I run servicemix 3.2 in eclipse from source. As I have
> had a
> view on the smx4 repositoy, I realy was not sure what I have to do
> to check
> out a special version (e.g. servicemix 4.2).
>
> I have also downloaded the servicemix 4.2 source from
> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-420.html but I couldn't
> found the
> source as I know it from servicemix 3.2. I also have had a view on the
> servicemix 3.3 tag, and I wounder why it does not contains some
> class (like
> org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java) which still
> are used
> in the newer versions. Is it that packages which haven't been
> changes will
> not be party of a newer tag? Or does some partes of servicemix have
> been
> spited of to project.
Hi,
org.apache.servicemix.common.AsyncBaseLifeCycle.java is in servicemix-
common, smx 4.2 use servicemix-common 2010.01, you can find the src
code from here[1]

To debug smx 4.2, you need do
export KARAF_DEBUG=true
for the shell you start smx.
[1]https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/shared-libraries/tags/shared-libraries-pom-2010.01/servicemix-common/

Freeman

> Would be create if somebody could give some advice on how to debug
> into
> servicemix 4.2.
>
> Best regards,
>
> Andreas