Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Eyal Yurman <ey...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID> on 2019/01/29 22:43:38 UTC

Contributing an extension

Hi,

This pr is waiting for a few months for review:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/pull/6430
https://github.com/apache/incubator-druid/issues/6320

So far only one reviewer (@b-slim) was kind enough to start looking at it.

Since this is an contrib extension, it is not really blocking me (It is in
production for the past 2 years...). But I have noticed a large number of
users commenting/emojiing the PR/issue, so I think the community would
appreciate it if this would be released.

Since this is an extension, would you say it's better if I release it in my
company's own repository, or should I continue to request review and merge?

Thanks!

Eyal.

Re: Contributing an extension

Posted by Eyal Yurman <ey...@verizonmedia.com.INVALID>.
Thanks!!

Btw, sorry for the dual messages, the mail server blocked my first one and
after I resubscribed to the list, it has sent it :)

Posted by Jonathan Wei <jo...@apache.org>.
Hi Eyal,