Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Niels Basjes <Ni...@basjes.nl> on 2013/05/08 16:58:18 UTC

Re: Building pig and piggybank from CDH 4.2.0 sources?

Hi,

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 1:20 AM, Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com> wrote:

> >> Perhaps this should be part of a "Developer / Build Howto" ?
>
> You probably want to ask it to CDH user group. I don't think Apache
> projects document about specific distros.

After your first email I kicked the cloudera sources and went for the plain
pig sources instead.

Regarding the other error, I can't reproduce it with Apache Pig. I am using
> Ant 1.8.2.

Hmm, I should try this with 1.8.2 then. Perhaps there is a bug in ant 1.9.0

Niels Basjes