Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Bharat <he...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/07 11:42:10 UTC

Camel Maven plugin with Spring config & jetty server

Hello Gurus,

I want to use camel-maven-plugin (camel:dot) to get a visual report of the
camel routes defined in my spring application context.

                org.apache.camel
                camel-maven-plugin
                ${camel.version}

                        src/main/resources/applicationContext.xml

My applicationcontext.xml has a JNDI datasource reference, which is defined
in jetty-environment.xml.
When I execute mvn camel:dot, camel tries to load spring context and
obviously fails as datasource JNDI resource is not found.
Any hints on solving this is much appreciated.
thanks for your time.

cheers
-B