Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Roland <ro...@netquant.com.br> on 2003/01/22 21:38:22 UTC

Problems with ManagedBean is session replication

Hello,

I'm trying to run two tomcat instances on one computer - different ports,
with session replication. Both instances will share

the following directories:
bin/ common/ server/ shared/

For the other directories there are two copies of each, on the folders for
the two tomcat instances I'm running.

I have followed the instructions on this article:
http://www.theserverside.com/resources/article.jsp?l=Tomcat

When I start the first tomcat instance I receive the following error message:

"ManagedBean is not found with InMemoryReplicationManager"

Can anyone help me in solving this problem?

Thanks