Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org> on 2009/04/13 19:28:06 UTC

Site url available now

Hi folks,

Our confluence wiki space at http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KI

is now properly exporting to our preferred Incubator resting space, here:

http://incubator.apache.org/ki <http://incubator.apache.org/ki%20>

Now we just need some templates for a better look and feel.  But it is nice
to have a proper Apache URL in use finally :)

Cheers,

Les

Re: Site url available now

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Oops - apparently without a trailing slash on the URL, things break.  This
is the functioning URL:

http://incubator.apache.org/ki/

Regards,

Les