Posted to dev@openjpa.apache.org by Todd Nine <to...@spidertracks.com> on 2011/03/26 07:03:35 UTC

Help with defining custom MetaDataRepository

Hi guys,
  I need to subclass both ClassMetaData and FieldMetaData in our plugin.
I've attempted to emulate the code in the JDBC plugin, however I'm not
having any success.  Can anyone give me some instructions on how to do
this?  Here are the relevant classes.

https://github.com/riptano/hector-jpa/blob/subclasses/src/main/java/com/datastax/hectorjpa/store/CassandraProductDerivation.java
https://github.com/riptano/hector-jpa/blob/subclasses/src/main/java/com/datastax/hectorjpa/store/CassandraStoreConfiguration.java
https://github.com/riptano/hector-jpa/blob/subclasses/src/main/java/com/datastax/hectorjpa/store/CassandraMetaDataRepository.java

Thanks,
Todd

Re: Help with defining custom MetaDataRepository

Posted by Rick Curtis <cu...@gmail.com>.
Todd -

> however I'm not having any success.
How are you plugging your repo into the runtime? Can you give some more
details on what you are seeing / doing?

I'd also suggest checking out
org.apache.openjpa.jdbc.meta.MappingRepository... you might need to extend
that rather than org.apache.openjpa.meta.MetaDataRepository.

Thanks,
Rick