Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xa...@ucuenca.ec> on 2018/04/09 01:51:21 UTC

Define an access polycy

Hi,

I would like to query from Marmotta based on a triple level selection. This selection has to be done on access rights, said so, if a user has access to the data he’s querying, he can see results. In other words, how can I define a policy so users can query only data that belongs to them? Any suggestions?

I have some ideas that might be implemented as a new module but wanted to know if there might some performance or scalability problems.

	1. Use named graphs, and a user has access only to his graph. However, it be hard to maintain if there are many users.
	2. Define a security policy based on patterns. For this case, data would be into a single graph, the user sends his query, but before showing results some triples are filtered based on the patterns he has access to.

Has anyone come up with a similar use case with Apache Marmotta? Or any other ideas?

Regards,
Xavier.

Re: Define an access polycy

Posted by FRANCISCO XAVIER SUMBA TORAL <xa...@ucuenca.ec>.