Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2010/10/20 10:56:49 UTC

Update on 2.2.0 release plan ?

Hello Jukka,

In last september [0] , you mentioned establishing a release plan for the 2.2 release and planning a release in November, do you have an update on this ?

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

[0] http://jackrabbit.markmail.org/thread/yyei3gjxh5ylyjwz

Re: Update on 2.2.0 release plan ?

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks for the quick reply ! Ok that looks perfect for our project. I think
we should be able to assist with testing since we will be undergoing
internal testing at pretty much the same time.

Best regards,
  Serge Huber.

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,