Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by David Delgranche <co...@rd.francetelecom.fr> on 2000/09/26 11:30:04 UTC

XMLSchema and Table Creation

            Hi,

    I'm just discovering xalan and it seems to be a quite good tools for
my project. I would like to create a relationnel model starting from an
XML schema. So I have to parse my XML schema and from the DOM write an
SQL script to create tables.
Do you think xalan could be a good way to do that?
Thanks for your replies

David.

Re: XMLSchema and Table Creation

Posted by "Cory Isaacson (Compuflex)" <ci...@compuflex.com>.
David,

Yes, its a very good tool for this. I have done something similar.

Thanks,

Cory