Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Paul Colby <pa...@colby.id.au> on 2012/06/01 00:51:02 UTC

Re: ACL to allow QMF agents / clients

Thanks Ted,

I'll use the matahari example as a starting point then.

Though I can confirm that it is insufficient for me with Qpid 0.16... for
example, one of my QMF2 agents also requires:

acl allow agents create exchange name=qmf.default.direct

(Of course the matahari example would still work, if my agent happened to
also be a console member, but its not in my case).

Thanks again,

pc
----
http://colby.id.au