Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org> on 2019/09/15 04:25:45 UTC

Enable Timestamp in CI Logging

Hi,

There have been timeouts in the build step of CI in PRs. To help identify the steps where most time is taken, I suggest that we enable timestamp in the CI logging. With the help of a simple Jenkins plugin [1], we should be able to turn it on with some simple changes in our Jenkinsfiles.

If you're already familiar with how to proceed, help would be much appreciated. Otherwise, I will start looking into how to proceed.

-sz

[1] http://wiki.jenkins.io/display/JENKINS/Timestamper

Re: Enable Timestamp in CI Logging

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.
Thanks. And sorry for the confusion. I meant bootstrap instead of reboot as I was assuming that the creation of the master server is automated. Marco clarified with me that in fact currently the server is created manually, so this isn't really a problem.

-sz

Posted by Pedro Larroy <pe...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sheng Zha <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Philip Cho <ch...@cs.washington.edu>.