Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/18 20:09:42 UTC

Re: svn commit: r596008 [1/15] - in /incubator/sanselan/trunk/src: main/java/org/apache/sanselan/ main/java/org/apache/sanselan/color/ main/java/org/apache/sanselan/common/ main/java/org/apache/sanselan/common/byteSources/ main/java/org/apache/sansel

   Ah, I misunderstood this comment:

> Hmm, I'm not sure if this is a good idea to use the Apache package
> namespace for a non Apache release. So to avoid any confusion and
> problems I guess it would be better to upload an older release which
> uses the old package names.
>
> Carsten
> --
> Carsten Ziegeler
> cziegeler@apache.org

   I'll undo the package structure change.

Charles.

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
Charles Matthew Chen schrieb:
>    In retrospect, its entirely clear what Carsten meant - if the build
> was going to be released on fightingquaker.com (not the apache
> incubator), the package names should reflect that.  I don't think any
> change to the apache repo was meant to be suggested.

Yes, that's exactly what I meant :)

I'm currently on vacation and I'll be back in business in early December.

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
cziegeler@apache.org