Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Irina Zaporozhtseva <iz...@gmail.com> on 2017/04/14 14:25:49 UTC

Kubernetes deployment

Hi,

Can you help me - I try to deploy Apache Ignite cluster via Kubernetes in
my automation test (using documentation https://apacheignite.readme.io
/docs/kubernetes-deployment)

I run minikube and next do all steps from documentation.
On step Ignite Pods deploymeny, after command: kubectl get pods
I have some differens in my log and in documentation (READY and STATUS):

NAME                              READY     STATUS              RESTARTS   AGE
ignite-cluster-2462399104-0mkx7   0/1       ContainerCreating   0          0s
ignite-cluster-2462399104-5j8vh   0/1       ContainerCreating   0          0s

And next I have error in log from pod: kubectl logs
ignite-cluster-2462399104-0mkx7

Error from server (BadRequest): container "ignite-node" in pod
"ignite-cluster-2462399104-0mkx7" is waiting to start:
ContainerCreating

Best regards,

Irina

Re: Kubernetes deployment

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi Irina,

Looks like an issue with your MiniKube cluster.
https://serverfault.com/questions/728727/kubernetes-stuck-on-containercreating <https://serverfault.com/questions/728727/kubernetes-stuck-on-containercreating>

Please try to use the command below to see what happens:
kubectl describe po POD_NAME

—
Denis