Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Oliver Heger <Ol...@t-online.de> on 2005/02/03 19:15:20 UTC

[configuration] 1.1 release

Our senior committers seem to have disappeared a bit, which makes the
task of cutting out a new release not easier. What I can do is to (try
to) create a release candidate, but I think I won't find the time to do
all the necessary reading about how releases are managed. If no one
objects, I will do this in the next days.

Or does somebody volunteer for the job as release manager?

Oliver

Re: [configuration] 1.1 release

Posted by Henri Yandell <fl...@gmail.com>.
Yep, a vote unless I'm badly mistake.