Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edbay <ed...@prudential.com> on 2008/08/04 21:26:54 UTC

Customizing palette

Can I customize palette to use a different set of images for the arrows? how
about the layout of the headers?
Can I attach a javascript to the images to do other things (for example,
show more info about the selected item)?

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
If I were you, I'd study the existing Palette code a bit.  That's what
I did.  From there, it was pretty easy to just copy what they did and
merely use a different resource for the button images.

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by edbay <ed...@prudential.com>.
Can you be a bit more specific, eg. how would you replace the button images?

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Palette is easy to extend.  They've got generator methods for all the
javascript you'll need to attach to your buttons and stuff.

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Correct.  I thought the request was going to be to be able to set the
resources for the images.  However, controlling it all via CSS would
be a nice way to do it.

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
issues.apache.org

-igor

Re: Customizing palette

Re: Customizing palette

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
add an rfe to make image urls part of the css...

-igor

Re: Customizing palette