Posted to users@maven.apache.org by JlkBrgr <ju...@freenet.de> on 2009/10/20 21:02:05 UTC

Result Handling

Hi,

I am searching for documentation about the result handling of pom files in
maven.

I want to call a script in the verify phase which analyse perl source code.
I think I can call this script with the mojo exec plugin.
But how can I return error and warning information from my application to
maven?

Poorly i have not found any information about this process, can anybody help
me?

best regards

Re: Result Handling

Posted by JlkBrgr <ju...@freenet.de>.

I will use Apache Contiuum.
Any additional possibilities would be nice.
An error text, or to return only warnings, a error or warning counter,
a link to the error reason.

best regards

Re: Result Handling

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.