Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Craig Christophersen <cr...@synesis7.com> on 2004/06/21 19:40:10 UTC

aggregatting data question

Hello;
I am trying to aggregate data from two different generators. The generators work fine and I get the data, but it is just displayed as a hunk of data like it isn't even getting to my xsl stylesheet. Below is my sitemap of the aggregation.  Even if I use the File generator I get the same result with just a hunk of data.
<map:match pattern="QueryDiv">

<map:generate type="query" src="content/content.xml"/>

<!--<map:transform type="xslt" src="style/aggQuery.xsl"/>-->

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

<map:match pattern="DocContent">

<map:generate type="doc" src="content/content.xml"/>

<!--<map:transform type="xslt" src="style/aggDoc.xsl"/> -->

<map:serialize type="xml"/>

</map:match>

<map:match pattern="Q_Layer/bean">

<map:act type="content_action">

<map:aggregate element="bean">

<map:part src="cocoon:/DocContent"/>

<map:part src="cocoon:/QueryDiv"/>

</map:aggregate>

<map:transform type="xslt" src="style/contentLayer.xsl">

<map:parameter name="docId" value="{docId}"/>

<map:parameter name="userId" value="{userId}"/>

<map:parameter name="fName" value="{fName}"/>

<map:parameter name="use-session-info" value="true"/>

</map:transform>

<map:serialize type="html"/>

</map:act>

</map:match>

The action also works fine, but I do not get my parameters out of it either.  This is my first try at using the aggregator. Using these generators and the action work great when not trying to aggregate. Is something missing from my sitemap? Any help would be greatly.

Craig Christophersen