Posted to user@struts.apache.org by James Watkin <ja...@anderson.ucla.edu> on 2004/01/17 06:28:40 UTC

[Tiles] Insert URL Restrictions?

 From the Tiles documentation, the insert page URL restrictions aren't
clear to me. For example, with the JSTL <c:import> tag, one can import
content from:
   1. the same web context
   2. another context in the same web container
   3. anywhere in the world via a URL (this is what I need)

Tiles API Guide:
"The page attribute is any valid URL pointing to a resource inside the
current site."
"The Tiles body can be a simple JSP page, a Struts action or any URI
pointing to a resource inside the current web site."

Which of the numbered items above can be specified as a source of content
with Tiles?

Thank you.

- Jim

James Watkin