Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Daniel Freitag <da...@gmx.de> on 2005/02/06 18:44:21 UTC

Jetspeed 1.5 and sequence of processing events

Hi,

i have a problem with the way jetspeed 1.5 is processing actions.

In one portlet(1) I send an action event and store a result in the
user-temp-storage. Another portlet(2) depends on this tempory storage.
But I was very surprised recognising that the 'getContent' of 2 was
called before the action was processed.

Is this a mistake or have I misunderstood any concept???
Can I refresh the portlet after processing the event?

Thanks in advance,
Daniel