Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Paul Angus <pa...@shapeblue.com> on 2016/06/20 10:24:26 UTC

KVM Libvirt Versions

Hi All,

Our documentation states that the following are required:

  *   libvirt: 1.2.0 or higher
  *   Qemu/KVM: 2.0 or higher

CentOS6 does not include these versions
CentOS7 does only goes as high as QEMU 1.5

Only Ubuntu > 14.04 supports these versions.

Are there features in our implementation which require these versions of Libvirt and QEMU or is this a documentation bug?

Kind regards,

Paul Angus

paul.angus@shapeblue.comĀ
www.shapeblue.com