Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> on 2023/03/24 08:49:45 UTC

Need help to improve the documentation on CDC

Hi, contributor

In version 2.3.0 and 2.3.1(Publishing in progress) we have supported CDC
source connector. But I found the document about this connector is
imperfect and has problems encountered by most users when using it.

We need to improve the documentation about CDC sources.

--

Best Regards

EricJoy2048
gaojun2048@gmail.com

Re: Need help to improve the documentation on CDC

Posted by hailin0 <wa...@apache.org>.
+1 and add cdc e2e

JUN GAO <ga...@apache.org> 于2023年3月24日周五 16:50写道: