Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Damien Boucquey <db...@eft.be> on 2001/04/26 15:24:37 UTC

Problems with Apache SOAP samples

Hi all,

I am trying to make Apache-SOAP work on my computer...  But:

- I am unable to deploy the sample services using the command line and
DeploymentDescriptor.xml:
  I get the following:
	Ouch, the call failed:
  		Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  		Fault String = Unable to resolve namespace URI for 'ns2'.
  But it seems to work using the Soap Admin deployment form

- After deployment, when I try to make a request, it does not reach the
server
  I get the following:

java samples.addressbook.GetAddress http://eft64:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
"John B. Good"
Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Client
  Fault String = Unable to resolve namespace URI for 'xsd'.

Any idea what the client is doing and why it does not recognize the XSD
types ?

Damien

Note: This message and its attachements have been checked for viruses by InterScan VirusWall V3.4