Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michael Gottschalk <MG...@gmx.net> on 2007/11/14 18:34:53 UTC

T5: Custom 404 Page

Hi,

we have the following problem with our tapestry5 application:
We already have a custom ExceptionReport page which is displayed when an
exception is thrown in the application. However, when the user enters a
non-existing page name, the exception page is not shown, but the standard
tomcat 404 page instead.
We want the ExceptionReport page for both exceptions and page-not-found
errors. The problem is that I apparently can't set a tapestry page as the
tomcat 404-page in the web.xml. When I try it, an empty page is returned as
404 page.

Does anybody know how I can use a tapestry page as 404-error-page?

Thank in advance,
Michael