Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Jia Fan <fa...@apache.org> on 2023/06/06 12:44:04 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache SeaTunnel 2.3.2

 Hello SeaTunnel Community,

This is a call for vote to release Apache SeaTunnel version 2.3.2

Release notes:
https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/blob/2.3.2-release/release-note.md

The release candidates:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/seatunnel/2.3.2/

Maven 2 staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheseatunnel-1017/org/apache/seatunnel/

Git tag for the release:
https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/tree/2.3.2

Release Commit ID:
https://github.com/apache/seatunnel/commit/2a81941e0e5b2538b4e6d4433abe0be6ce150044

Keys to verify the Release Candidate:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/seatunnel/KEYS

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours or until necessary number of
votes are reached.

Please vote accordingly:

[ ] +1 approve

[ ] +0 no opinion

[ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Checklist for reference:
[ ] Download links are valid.
[ ] Checksums and PGP signatures are valid.
[ ] Source code artifacts have correct names matching the current release.
[ ] LICENSE and NOTICE files are correct for each SeaTunnel repo.
[ ] All files have license headers if necessary.
[ ] No compiled archives bundled in source archive.

Best Regards,
Jia Fan

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache SeaTunnel 2.3.2

Posted by Jia Fan <fa...@qq.com.INVALID>.
Thanks Chao, I will fix it and start new RC

Jia Fan

Posted by Lucifer Tyrant <ty...@apache.org>.
-1