Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Poppe, Troy" <Tr...@eia.doe.gov> on 2005/02/14 16:49:07 UTC

Jboss SAR plugin/goals

Are there any plugins/goals geared towards producing a SAR for Jboss?  I've seen
some jelly script to do something like this, but I was curious if there is
something 'official'.

Thanks.

Re: Jboss SAR plugin/goals

Posted by Julien Kirch <j....@laposte.net>.
Poppe, Troy wrote:

>Are there any plugins/goals geared towards producing a SAR for Jboss?  I've seen
>some jelly script to do something like this, but I was curious if there is
>something 'official'.

there is a lomm plugin with some advanced features that can produces sar
files
http://loom.codehaus.org/Maven+Loom+usage

for info as a sar is just a jar with just some small static files that
don't requires any generation code, on our projet we just build jar
files and rename the artifact

Julien Kirch