Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 09:06:52 UTC

Re: Camel 2.19 Roadmap

Hi

12) Version information for components

I logged a ticket

Its been something we should have done a long time back ;) But it
would be good to know when components was added to Camel.

So if anyone have bash + git ninja skills and can hack a script that
can find this out, then it would be cool.

An alternative is to do some java code with jgit or something, but if
we get the versions included once, then we can maintain that manually
in the future.

We can then also include that information in the documentation from
the tooling so we dont have to add that ** Available from XXX **
manually anymore.

Claus Ibsen
http://davsclaus.com @davsclaus