Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> on 2006/05/31 05:06:08 UTC

[VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-438, so I can assert
that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.

Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
class library :

[ ] + 1 Accept
[ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)

Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.

I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply patches
against SVN will be productive...

geir

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Posted by David Tanzer <st...@guglhupf.net>.
+1
David.

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-438, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply patches
> against SVN will be productive...
>
> geir

Tim Ellison (t.p.ellison@gmail.com)
IBM Java technology centre, UK.

[RESULT] Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
Well, this passes :)  Woo hoo!

+1 from me (and I voted on time!), Mikhail, Mark, Enrico, David,
Thorbjørn, Oliver, Paulex, Weldon, Etienne, Tim, Nathan, Stefano, Dan,
Stepan,George, Dims

No one against...

I'll get this into SVN this weekend as family allows as a peer to
classlib, and I guess we start thinking about how to do a unified build,
but that's for another thread.

geir

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by George Harley <ge...@googlemail.com>.
+1

--
George (yes, he is still alive)

Posted by Enrico Migliore <en...@fatti.com>.
+ 1

Posted by Weldon Washburn <we...@gmail.com>.
+1

On 5/30/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:
> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-438, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply patches
> against SVN will be productive...
>
> geir

Weldon Washburn
Intel Middleware Products Division

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Posted by Etienne Gagnon <eg...@sablevm.org>.
+1

Etienne

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
+1

-Stepan.

On 5/31/06, Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com> wrote:

> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-438, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they need
> more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply patches
> against SVN will be productive...
>
> geir

Stepan Mishura

Posted by Oliver Deakin <ol...@googlemail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-438, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they
> need more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply patches
> against SVN will be productive...
>
> geir

Oliver Deakin
IBM United Kingdom Limited

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Posted by Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen <th...@gmail.com>.
Geir Magnusson Jr skrev  den 31-05-2006 05:06:

+1 from me.

Re: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Posted by Mikhail Loenko <ml...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@pobox.com>.
+1 from me

Posted by Paulex Yang <pa...@gmail.com>.
+1

Geir Magnusson Jr wrote:
> I have received the ACQs and the BCC for Harmony-438, so I can assert
> that the critical provenance paperwork is in order and in SVN.
>
> Please vote to accept or reject this codebase into the Apache Harmony
> class library :
>
> [ ] + 1 Accept
> [ ] -1 Reject  (provide reason below)
>
> Lets let this run a minimum of 3 days unless a) someone states they
> need more time or b) we get all committer votes before then.
>
> I think that getting this into SVN and letting people supply patches
> against SVN will be productive...
>
> geir

Paulex Yang
China Software Development Lab
IBM

RE: [VOTE] Acceptance of HARMONY-438 : DRL Virtual Machine Contribution

Posted by Nathan Beyer <nb...@kc.rr.com>.
+1