Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Katelbach Tibor <t....@systheo.com> on 2004/05/21 14:22:36 UTC

Pb pipeline: Jxtemplate followed by an XSL transformation???

Hi

I was wondering if anybody has encountered or heard of this problem since I
cant seem where it comes from:

I am retreiving information from a flow with jxtemplate then putting it into a
xml file and trying to transform it with xslt

comming from flow:

form.save(document); //from a CForm bind, document is a DOM tree
SendPage(toto,document);

in my toto.xml I recover document with :#{/}
which is the content of the above document

in my sitemap:
    <map:match pattern="toto">
              <map:generate type="jx" src="toto.xml"/>
             <map:transform type="xslt" src="htmlresult.xsl"/>
                <map:serialize type="xml"/>
            </map:match>

Result:
-The jx evaluation works on its own
-The transformation works on the result.xml (saved from the above process jx
without transformation)
???? but when I align the jx with the transformation I get an error
org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: Failed to execute pipeline

Isn't it possible to do this??? or is it a bug??
Thanks for the help

Tibor

RE: Pb pipeline: Jxtemplate followed by an XSL transformation???

Posted by oceatoon <t....@systheo.com>.
Thanks
your asumption was correct and solved my problem.

Posted by Askild Aaberg Olsen <as...@xangeli.com>.